What Students are Doing During Quarantine to Pass Time

Junior Amaya Bernal's photo collages she designed herself displayed on her wall. Photo courtesy of Amaya Bernal.

Samantha Lambert, Staff Writer

During this pandemic everyone, especially students, have had a lot of free time on their hands. Passing time can be one of the trickiest things to do when there is no where to go, and no one to see. It has been very easy to get bored fast these past several weeks. 

500 Internal Server Error- 电子游戏下载

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Some people have gotten very creative with their time, creating things they have always wanted to do, just never had the right amount of time. Junior, Amaya Bernal says, “I used an app to print hundreds of pictures of me and my friends, and other trendy things. I arranged them into three different collages and placed them into frames. It was really time consuming but was worth the end result. I displayed them above my bed, and added string lights around.” Bernal’s project is an example of a longer project that you can take on, and may use up several hours of your time. Although this time has been stressful, and boring for some there are many creative things you can do to be more productive, and have a little fun while doing it.